2019 Royal Enfield Classic Squadron Blue
Call for Price
Classic Squadron Blue
Inspired by Enfields in service, assisting air force corps across the world.
- The Story: The Classic 500 Squadron Blue is a tribute to Royal Enfield's association with the armed forces. The Indian Air Force started using Royal Enfield in the 1950's, most popularly used by the Air Force Police. The Classic 500 Squadron Blue takes inspiration from the post war design of the Royal Enfield motorcycles, while retaining the performance of a modern day machine.
- Legendary dependability: Whether on mountains or riding through plains, with its legacy and time-tested performance, this is a machine you can count on.
- Timeless styling: Authentic post-war detailing complete with die-cast headlight casing, vintage graphic on the fuel tank and a choice of old-world colours.
- Riding comfort: A single saddle seat with springs, and an optional pillion seat - comfort across any terrain.
- Consistent performance: High torque at low RPM for maximum pulling power. Makes a ride uphill or your daily commute effortless.
- Unmatched stability: The 18-inch wheels offer optimum stability on the road, keeping you in control.
- Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, twinspark
- Displacement: 499cc
- Bore x stroke: 84mm x 90mm
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Maximum power: 27.2 bhp @5250 rpm
- Maximum torque: 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5 Speed constant mesh
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Fuel supply: Keihin electronic fuel injection
- Engine start: Electric/kick
- Type: Single downtube, using engine as stressed member
- Front suspension: Telescopic, 35 mm forks, 130 mm travel
- Rear suspension: Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-Step adjustable preload, 80 mm travel
Brakes & Tires
- Front tire: 90/90-19 in. - 52V
- Rear tire: 110/80 - 18 in. - 58V
- Rear Brake: 240mm Floating Disk, Single Piston Caliper
- Brake System: Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front & Back
- Dimensions: 84 in. x 31.5 in. x 42.5 in.
- Fuel capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Curb weight: 429 lb.
- Ground clearance: 5.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 53.5 in.
- Seat Height: 31 in.
- Tail Lamp: 21W / 5W
- Electrical Signal: 12Volt - DC
- Battery: 12Volt, 14 Ah
- Head Lamp: 60W/55W, Halogen
NOTES:*2 year unlimited mile with the purchase of any Classic.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4 stroke, twinspark
- Bore and Stroke
- 84mm x 90mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin electronic fuel injection
- 5 Speed constant mesh
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, 35 mm forks, 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-Step adjustable preload, 80 mm travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disk
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm Floating Disk, Single Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- 90/90-19 in. - 52V
- Rear Tire
- 110/80 - 18 in. - 58V
- 53.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 31 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 429 lb.
- Squadron Blue