2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan Granite
Call for Price
The only motorcycle you will ever need
- The Story: Decades of expeditions. Thousands of kilometers of traversing the most challenging terrain. Years of living and evolving with a machine that responds to the mountains. That's how we made the Himalayan, our first dual-purpose motorcycle. Here is how it was built to be tough, versatile, and adaptable to all kind of terrain.
- Adventure-ready handling: The half-duplex, split-cradle frame and long travel suspension keep you in harmony with road, rocks, and everything in between.
- Versatile performance: 800 mm seat height, perfectly-positioned foot pegs and handlebars reduce fatigue and give you a comfortable upright riding position whether you sit or stand
- Tour-minded design: Panniers at the back. Jerry cans in the front. The Himalayan's mounting points let you strap up and set off anytime. The LCD dashboard lets you track everything from miles to maintenance.
- Prepared for challenges: Upswept silencer and 220mm of ground clearance keep you clear of all obstacles and ready to take on all kinds of terrain.
- For a steadfast ride: Hefty 17" and 21" wheels with dual purpose tyres, for a steady grip on all roads and no roads.
- Engine: Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, SOHC, Air Cooled, 411 cc, 24.5 bhp @ 6500 rpm, 32 Nm @ 4000 - 4500 rpm
- Chassis: Half duplex split cradle frame
- Front Suspension: Telescopic, 41 mm Forks, 200 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock with linkage, 180 mm travel
- Front Tire: 90/90-21 in.
- Rear Tire: 120/90-17 in.
- Front Brake: 300 mm disc
- Rear Brake: 240 mm disc
- ABS: Dual channel
- Dimensions: 2190 mm x 840 mm x 1360 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 15 +/- 0.5 Ltr
- Kerb Weight: 185 kg
- Ground Clearance: 220 mm
- Electrical: 12 Volt - DC, battery: 12 volt, 8 ah
NOTES:*2 year unlimited mile with the purchase of any Himalayan.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, 41 mm Forks, 200 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock with linkage, 180 mm travel
- Front Brakes
- 300 mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- 240 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 90/90-21 in.
- Rear Tire
- 120/90-17 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 15 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 185 kg