2019 Royal Enfield INT650 Glitter and Dust
Call for Price
Glitter & Dust
INT650 Glitter and Dust
Easy Got Back
The quintessential modern classic roadster - that's a blast to ride on twisty back roads, highways, or the urban jungle, with equal ease and grace, for novices and experienced riders alike.
- The Story: Inspired by the iconic 60’s INT650 with its greatest following in the American west coast, fitting perfectly into the easy-going, fun narrative of the time, the new INT 650 Twin reimagines the sun-drenched California beach lifestyle. This modern classic is the essence of a British roadster with a dash of a California Desert Racer blending timeless style and contemporary performance.
- Easy come, easy go: The frame, developed in conjunction with the legendary Harris Performance, thoroughly tested for durability, offers superior balance and handling. Together with the finely tuned suspension with ‘piggy-back’ gas-charged twin shocks for optimum blend of comfort & feel, the chassis ensures the INT 650 is dynamic & responsive, nimble in the city, planted on the highways & agile on the twisties.
- At the Heart of it all: An air/oil-cooled parallel twin configuration chosen for its authentic uncluttered lines, the 648 cc engine is built for real world riding, with sufficient power to make light work of city traffic or cruise effortlessly on the open road. A twin throttle-body paired to a highly precise Bosch fuel injection system and EMS tune results in excellent throttle response throughout the rev range.
- Smooth operator: Classic aesthetics of 18” alloy-rimmed wheels are shod with Pirelli Phantom SportComp tyres the structure and the compound of which were especially developed for Royal Enfield to complement the chassis and suspension in all riding conditions. The combination of twin-piston Brembo derived callipers on floating front disc and Bosch dual-channel ABS provide assured braking with progressive feedback.
- Easy like Sunday Morning: With its wide braced handlebars, the INT650 has a comfortable upright commanding riding position. The ergonomic triangle, formed by the handlebar, low seat and footpeg position, is set up for comfort with a gentle sports bias helping the rider make the most of the agile chassis and feel intuitively connected with the machine.
- Old-school new: Whilst the beautifully sculpted lines of the gleaming, hand-polished aluminum engine covers hark back to a golden era of motorcycling, what really makes heads turn is the deep evocative exhaust note - metering either a steady heady beat, a wonderful over-run burble or a power-on rumble that will move your soul.
- Devil is in the details: For the first time Royal Enfield uses a six-speed gearbox, specially developed for the 650 Twin, thoroughly tested on proving grounds, race tracks and public roads, with carefully selected gear ratios chosen to deliver the best blend for all riding conditions. The result is evident in the optimum shift feel, reliability of engagement, quiet notch-free selection and perfect ratio spacing. The gearbox is augmented by a slipper clutch which has an assist feature for light lever feel.
- Type: Parallel twin cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 648cc
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Maximum power: 47 bhp @ 7250 rpm
- Maximum torque: 52 Nm @ 5250 rpm
- Gearbox: 6 speed constant mesh
- Fuel supply: Electronic fuel injection
- Engine start: Digital spark ignition
- Type: Steel Tubular, Double cradle frame
- Front Suspension: 41mm forks, 110mm travel
- Read Suspension: Twin coil-over shocks, 88mm travel
Brakes & Tires
- Front Tyre: 100/90-18
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-18
- Front Brake: 320mm Floating Disc, Twin Piston Caliper
- Rear Brake: 240mm Floating Disk
- Brake System: Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front & Back
- Dimensions: 83.5 in. x 45.9 in. x 31 in.
- Wheelbase: 55 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 445 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gal.
- Seat Height: 31.6 in.
NOTES:*3 year unlimited mile road side assistance with the purchase of any Twins model.
- Engine Type
- Parallel twin cylinder, 4 stroke
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed constant mesh
- Front Suspension
- 41mm forks, 110mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Twin coil-over shocks, 88mm travel
- Front Brakes
- 320mm Floating Disc, Twin Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm Floating Disk
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 445 lb.
- Glitter and Dust